May 3, 2006

BlAh bLaH

I saw "Humko Deewana Kar gaye"
Don't even ask me whyyy
cuz I m still asking myself
damn.....what an utter waste of time...My parents wanted to watch a movie..so did I cuz we hadn't been to a theatre here...but unfortunately this was the movie running in the evening show...
Anyway, so this si the second most pathetic movie I have seen, first one being Home Delivery...man a torture I must say
anyway...do I use that word too often...hmmm
so tom I m going for a better cinematic experience by watchin Ice age II :the meltdown.
It rained here like crazy today, was really pleasant.

Just a thought: How many mins/hours do we spend waiting in a day on an average?
I usually wait for a bus, then a train, then for sum friends, then for the lecture to get over, then for the sandwich to be made by the coll sandwichwallah or a sezwan dosa which I must say is a delicacy of many things offered outside my college, then I wait for the same means of transport.
Or I just wait for my fav tv show -LOST...hey I wait a lot...what about u guyz..??

Shows to look out for on tv and if you can download : Everybody Hates Chris, based on Chris Rock's life. Lost season II, Grey's anatomy, CSI:NEW YORK, Project Runway and yeah...JOEY!!!
ofcourse this is meant for people who have nothing to do...that is...moi!

cheers.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey....so...how did himesh sing? huh...dude...im sorta becoming his fan i suppose...its just funny..anyways...saw Ice Age 2 as well....pretty good movie..and yeah..lost...man...i saw some episodes and things are goin a bit downhill..i mean, dont u think???all that effect we had when we saw the hatch..and now they behave as if its some kind of a beach cum jungle house..and yeah..enter the numbers every 108 min..puh lease..still cant deny that it is entertaing...
waiting for 21st of may to hit...waiting to meet u..
been waiting since long..
i suppose that gives u ur answer to the waiting q?
bye
umuah...miss u...
love,
Poojz

filterkaapi said...

on an average, Mumbaites spend about 1168 hours of a year waitin for the green signal and/or red signal.

_dirtboy said...

Still Waiting... *for the pics*

PerfumesReviewer said...

hey poojz.. Himesh rox... I am very happy u r likin him... same interests I suppose? :)
well Ruhie.. to say it this way.. U r running around the world and endin up in the same season wid the same weather.. Rains!

Anorion said...

hehe, half a mind to reveal more about lost, but the other stronger half wants to scream: I SAW THE FUCKING MOVIE TOO! In the bloody bangalore bus. Both ways, they showed all sorts of pathetic movies, on the playlist were:

1) Humko Deewane Kar Gayee
2) Life ho to aisi
3) Ek Ajnabee
4) Family
5) Garam Masala
6) Bluffmaster

That's not all, they played Reshamiya songs back to back - along with the freakin videos! It was a VCD titled "The best of Himesh Reshammiya".

Sad sad journey.

Came back and watched Ice Age 2. The phant thought it was a possum. Was let down by hollywood too :(

Today I am watching Aonz Flux. Hope that atleast THIS will be good.

And since I am done with that, one guy called Eko sees lostzilla, or that freakish monster, the Others and Jack have a small chat, the island is maintained by the Dharma Project, Sawyer becomes the new boss, Charlie and the pregnant lady break up, The black guy hooks up with the others and leaves the camp, Sayiid becomes a nobody, and some guy in a baloon ends up on the island.

filterkaapi said...

alguna gente no dejara ningun oppurtunity a la opinion que ella la ha hecho oda.
la mayoria de la musica de los himmesh es como las escrituras de los aditya
il aditya sorprese sempre sia la sua scelta dei movies o della musica o entrambi persino le sue sorprese memory me

*Dreamy~Piscean* said...

waiting is part of the game...