May 16, 2006

MARRY ME

Met a few Skool pals today...
was a lot of fun...
This friend of mine...I met him after 4 years..I arrived late first...had to apologize a lot:p
then we were just discussin things ..like what have u been upto types...
During the convo...I sed "stupid" for sumthin...and he sez thats not stupid , u used the wrong word...My reply was " no thats not stupid itz funny stupid"...
My pal suggested we through my defininations again of stupid, cute,nice ,sweet etc etc
turns out to be
that I have subsets for every adjective,which people do not understand...
anyway..
something different..When I m in bombay, there are ways, strange guyz come and hit on you...In Lagos, they also had a way...
If they wanted to talk/flirt/tease etc etc the only thing they'll ask is:
"Will You marry me"

Now thats what i call FORWARD!
:P
seriously, on my way back from Atlas Island, the guy who was helping us to get into the boat asked me " Are you married? Would you marry me?"

a guy outside the parking lot of a departmental store yelled "Marry Me"

and finally when I was leavin Nigeria, at the Lagos Airport, after my immigration is over and the security gaurd is checking my bag, he casually asks looking at me
"So you are an Indian?"
I say "yes"
"You live here?"
I say"No , just visiting family."
"Are you married?"
I smile and say " No"
"Would you marry a Nigerian?"
I say "No."
"Why" he asks"
"ummm..well ..Just"
I smile..
He smiles...

Whoa...
I must say this one was quite polite!!!

17 comments:

_dirtboy said...

How will you react to "will you please try and NOT marry me"?

ruhey said...

how rude abhi...
sadly ppl dont think like tht...
he he he

ruhey said...

ya right nandy..
u r demand in reuters...
hope u doin well there...
:)
cheers..
Ruh.

_dirtboy said...

No.. that wasn't rude Ru...

MARRY ME...
ROTFLMAO!!!

THIS is rude...

Mihir said...

hmm... by da way, are u married??

ruhey said...

@ abhi
:/
:(
:<
:/

@mihir..
:p
n congrats for the HT story..way to go buddy!

_dirtboy said...

Aw kum on.. Dont make those faces.U know i cant decode them.U'll now havta tell me what each of those smileys stand for..

ruhey said...

good luck wid interpretin those
take more
:O
:#
:P
:D

_dirtboy said...

Nooooooo... You cant do that to me, ru. How could you be so mean, so heartless, so.. so.. I donno what else.. How could u?(there u go,paid back in full for all that cribbing :p oh, what, you thot twas 4free? Ha ha) lol.Now elaborate, Will ya?

@anon bookmarker.. Hey can i have your number,social security id,n address please?Will bookmark you up wit the blogholics anonymous :D

Switchblade said...

I still think that a "Will you marry me?" is kinda tame.
Id like to see a girl react to a "Would you make babies with me?" or an even better one, "Would you like to divorce me?"(marriage implied!)

ruhey said...

hey addy...
:)
dabba was awesum..thanx for the reco...
very handy I must say!

ruhey said...

hey switchblade...
ummm...ummm...you think anyone will really react to tht Q...
:p
good luck with the consequences...
cheers.

*Dreamy~Piscean* said...

wait did i hear marry u?
didnt u tell them ur engaged? what abt the diamond engagement band u wear that i gave u...we arent married even and ur contemplating infidelity...huh

_dirtboy said...

.... ... .... *shocked beyond words, in visible pain, looks at Ru*

Anorion said...

Will try THAT hereabouts.

Divya Chakravarthy said...

Is that like normal?? ;) Blog hopping..

PerfumesReviewer said...

aha... I think Nigerian gals are cute..