Oct 20, 2009

Then & Now

I haven't had much to say in this space for a very long time.
From the last time I posted, there have been developments. I have changed cities and countries. Studying in a new place.
Feels good, but sometimes do not understand the consequences of my choices. It seems to me that my ideas and thoughts about my future are going to betray me. But I try and not lose faith. Being cynical is so easy, and it works for a LOT of people, so why am I stuck with optimism?

I had new friends. I don't know a lot of people, but I am trying.

Cinema comes to my rescue. It makes me feel like a different person, it makes me feel that passion with which I used to talk about. I used to love films, analyzing them, deconstructing them.

My energies are focusing on other academic issues, I am not sure which path to take, not that there is a choice as of now, but I will have to make decisions sooner or later.

2 comments:

diksha said...

whatever decision you take ruha, there will definitely be times when you will have a choice between being cynical and optimistic.

you know why u r stuck with optimism...

dont forget...

and we r all here re

ruhey said...

Thanks babe! I love you :)