Sep 10, 2006

Talent

A fear has creeped deep into my mind...
it's scary, especially when you looka round...
there are just too many who know
there are just too many who own
and there are way too many who can acquire

It is worrying me increasingly with every passing day,


"WHAT AM I GONNA DO?"

Yes for some people. everything is decided. For some they are good in more than one things, so they have an option, and more than one option...

some are born genius...

and some are like ...

Me.

There is too much confusion, too many thoughts. too many options open...too much I want to do,
but the fact it whether if I'll be able to do even 10% of it.

I wish I don't bury my talent like in Milton's creation...cuz I am afraid I will be punished later for hiding it somewhere I can't find it.

I want to uitlise it..I really want to...but just as soon as I know what it is!

2 comments:

filterkaapi said...

i guess i too shuld categorise myself into d category of ppl who r afraid of oder more talented folks arnd em.

Prashant said...

You had looked quite sharp to me! And if you are so, you shouldn't be worried. Just get going!
And how is life?