Sep 20, 2006

ZING IS BACK

17th and 19th september were amazing days!...
17th I wouldnt like to mention why
but 19th ..I did smething nice..atleast I think itz nice...I donated Blood!!! Man! I was so scared...u know all those situations where you go with absolute josh and then popat ho jata hai...ahem well something similar happened...I kinda assumed taking an injection and donating blood is somewhat similar! yea right gurl...no way...for injections there is this tini wini needle which into ur arm/butt, but here ...itz not even close to t of tini...they insert this fat thing into ur arm and connect it to the bag , where ur blood is collected...I freaked out lookin at that needle! Obviously chickening out wasn't what I intended, but I WAS scared...thanks to my friend Priya, without her moral support I wouldn't have done this amazing thing, it does make me feel good.
Though I kinda felt dizzy after tht but thts pretty normal...

I said thank you to thye organiser(a middle aged sweet looking man)

he said," today, we are taking away the right of saying thank you from you.

Thank you."

wow, that kinda made my day.

1 comment:

_dirtboy said...

I indeed pity the person who receives your bag.. Poor fellow's bp will go thru the roof after having received such a jolly sample.. :p
anyways,hows you, ru?