Oct 14, 2008

Elections and Economy

Apparently Sen.Barack Obama is associated with radicals and terrorists, is not the right man for America, and is anti-white. They also said US is a Christian state and hence Obama is not a right choice(???)

That's what the Republicans perceive him at Ohio.

Whoa, those are some seriously strong statements. I wonder who is feeding them all that? Or is it that they like to form opinions without knowing much? Whichever it is, it's a serious problem. I have seen the coverage of U.S elections before, but never have I felt so strongly about one of the Presidential candidates. I will be extremely upset if a capable man like Barack Obama is not selected for this post. But since it is not my Presidential election, I can choose to be indifferent, but the damn media does NOT leave me alone!! Obama and McCain everywhere!! I feel bad for Biden, he hasn't receieved as much coverage as Palin, but I guess he is doing good without it too!

It is not like there aren't other news stories to cover...but nowadays it is only the financial crisis or US Presidential campaign :|

Can some one bother to inform me what is happening in the REST of the WORLD???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081012/ap_en_ot/holocaust_love_story;_ylt=
AgJ6S9HtT_koE4P_o6h4VmkDW7oF

Since you seem so depressed abt the world at large, here is a sweet love story of two people separated as kids during Holocaust and then meet years later and fall in love! :D