Mar 5, 2007

BIRTHDAY BLOG

GO -GO-GO

GO Shorty...
it's ur birthday...

Yes, I am short....hehe ...and it's my BIRTHDAY!

So what do I do what do I do??? BIG Q and it's my 21st birthday! whoa...I am biiig or old....or aging...hehehe nah I entering the 20s....YAY...

Things I would like to change in myself or do:

1. Do well in my acads

2. Live more for myself

3. Do what I really want to

4. Rely on my craziness a bit more

5. Kick stooooopid people's asses

6. Read more

7. Say "I love u" to important people in my life

8. Treat people what they are worth- nothing more nothing less.

9. Learn to say "NO"

10. Be there for all those who were there for me or even for those who weren't.

So, everything said and done it appears that I am gonna be an entirely new person...hehe...well I am essentially the same but I believe one has to continue making small changes for improvement. So I am gonna try all the ones I mentioned above.

I love myself! hehe some self obsessed person...

I think it is important to obsess about yourself a little otherwise you wouldn't love yourself. Atleast that's the conclusion I have arrived at.

Anyway....I am gonna go ahead and enzoy my budday!!!!

and ya the last resolution

11. Blog more often!!!

;)

Cheers!

2 comments:

_dirtboy said...

Happy bday to ru,
she lives in a zoooo..
She stays amongst monkeys..
And she acts like one too..


Mean bday greets for mean ppl who dont love me.. :(

Metal said...

From a bloggers perspective id hope u atleast follow the last resolution!!
Adios
Abhinav