Mar 10, 2007

From the Deep End Of The Ocean

From the deep end of the ocean

Ever wondered what lies there?? I was, today , in the morning. Just a passing thought, but worth my time.
I have a theory
I have a few of them but don't write about them so often. Here is one:

All your desires,thoughts, aspirations, expectations, longings which are not fulfilled, they find a home in the Deep End Of The Ocean. Because that is one place where no one can find them. They are safe there. No one knows which is the deepest end. So no one will never know. As wierd as it may sound, I consider it a theory. Anyway no one knows what happens to most of our emotions, where do they come from. I still don't believe in electrons and molecules even though science can give me proof on it. So who is anyone to question my theory? I am a water person, love being around seas, ocean, lakes, rivers, waterfalls, ponds, estuaries etc. They supply my power, power to reason.
I was talking to a friend last night who told me the same thing, how tiny we appear in front of the sea. And this very reason why our problems are nothing compared to it.
I am waiting to touch the water again. Very soon I will.

Imagine if some one finds the Deep End Of The Ocean? He'll be the luckiest man in the universe.Because he will find the most beautiful things which no one has ever seen or experienced.

My thoughts are safe, very safe.... so are yours.

1 comment:

Metal said...

Well ...Ruhi dont let the desires and emotions stay buried inside coz they are air bubbles..u cant keep them down for long ..i hope ur bubbles surface soon.Keep blogging! ;)