Apr 21, 2006

Animationnnnnnnnnn

hmmmm.. i do not know what to write about...
so may be i won't...
ok not really...
I just saw Madagascar for the nth time...whoa i think the movie is awesum!!!!
one thing going on in my head
"I like to move it,move it
I like to move it, move it"

by King Julien....

but my fav ch by are the penguins, who r equivalent to CIA agents..!
and...who can forget Melmin...voiceover done by David Schimmer, I thought the character of Melmin's of totally like Ross's ...very academic...when the foursome land on the island, he actually gives a quick analysis of the island according to him in a minute!...
People who loved the penguins must watch a 15 minute christmas spl...get it from sumwhere...really funny stuff
talking abt more animaton Ice age II is going to release tomorrow...I am looking fwd to it....esp how crack the squirrel deals with it...and guess whtz the movie called
Ice Age II-The MELTDOWN!!!
My fav animation flicks are Finding Nemo, Ice Age I, Madagascar...I also enjoyed The Prince Of Egypt, Shrek I, Road to El Dorado, and yes.. Titan AE....!

3 comments:

_dirtboy said...

Wooohooo.. Finally some female who ACTUALLY does LIKE animated movies!!
And that means I get to win a bet that I made a couple of years ago!!!
Yes.. Two years in the finding of some gal who's into animated movies!!
TWO FRIGGIN DOGDAMN YEARS!!!

But I finally win the bet and I'm happy.. not just coz I win a bet, but also coz a WHOLE host of new amimated movies are slated to be released this summer... X3, Increds2 etc etc etc....

Now u gonna be happy too...
:)
Cheers!!!

filterkaapi said...

hav to say Madagascar is awesum. but a spoiler- ice age 2 isnt as good as d first one. its called CREATIVE EXHAUSTION

twisty-scientisty said...

X3 is animated?check out naruto...its a jap animated thingy, u know, when the mouths only move up n down and they all walk funny, its on shraddha's comp...who cud forget, the baap of all satirical, crazy, dysfunctional humor, THE SIMPSONS!!!dyin 2 watch southpark and find out wat the fuss is all about