Apr 23, 2006

Of airports, stewards and a new place

wokay people of the world....oh ok...visitors of this blog.....
guess where I am...ah okie...people wud knw....
I m in Lagos, Nigeria...!
landed here yesterday...slept for 12 hrs straight....
oh ya btw interesting things to share which ocurred on board... no i did NOT have a hot co-passenger...no...boohoo...
but went via Dubai...! man awesum place to pass time oh hell yeah!...wanted to blog from there...saw this big samsung cubicle ...but then i saw the screen in front of me screaming blah blah flight boarding..for Lagos..and i thought either I could blog and say hi to ya'll and wait for the dubai authorities to find me blogging and eventually deport me back to India, or I could just board my flight...so I did the latter..smart thing to do huh? Sometimes I really surprise myself...hehehe...okie in a mad mood...ya so I was saying on board....Emirates has some excellent in flight entertainment...oh yes...close to 150 movies to pick from...music albums...etc etc ..I saw " In her shoes" and "everybody hates chris" man....that sitcom is awesome...one of the best sitcoms i have seen...catch it if you can...
and the FOOD..yea baby the food roxxx...every 45 mins they r bthere"would you like to have
tho i had some champagne;)

the stewards were cute...

damn cute...

did I say cute...

ok i think i'll stop now...

Lagos-first impression....itz different d-uh...all African people around...place is very much like bombay when it comes to weather...hot and humid...roads are also like bombay..which wud b bad...and yea left hand frive , but my dad said and I noticed it soon that no matter what hand drive they overtake from any side! left, right and centre...all sies ppl does that ring a bell???....
anyway...there is major electricity crisis here...generator is on for 8 hrs...so that means everything works at home...the pc, fridge,tv,ac everything works on it...

so now I m goin...to watch F1...san marino, Imola...micheal schumacher got the P1 ..damn...Alonso is P5 ..lets see what he does to get the P1 ....or he better do it...
cheers guyz...
njoy urselves...
will keep updating...
buh-bye!

7 comments:

_dirtboy said...

Last I heard, Alonso was leadin...

Venkat said...

Schumi does what he did best :D....Winning the Grand Prix...

ruhey said...

ahem venkat...lets jus say the season has just started...
Alonso is the best!

Anorion said...

WTF? Cannot believe everyone's talking about f1 after THAT post...

diksha said...

i thought the post was abt emirates and cute stewards and lagos...


f1 fans have no brains....


thus prooved

*Dreamy~Piscean* said...

schumi rocks:)
and i did not have anything - jsut champagne - typical ruhie
stewards- cute? explain...lol
lagos- different yes obviously- ruha is happy after so long:)
driving - damn i miss it so much..
more than i miss u...no kidding..
btw if ur trip to lagos is worth it- im still waiting for u to watch ice age2...
but yes...SCHUMACHER ROCKS!!! the undisputed king!!!

PerfumesReviewer said...

Kuch bhi kya...
Enjoy Nigeria...
F1 rocks well. Karthikeyan roxx..

and ya.. I did' know even girls want to sit next to cute pppl..